Pokemon City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shaq's Bizarre Gym of Psychonauts

Go down

Shaq's Bizarre Gym of Psychonauts Empty Shaq's Bizarre Gym of Psychonauts

Post  ShaqAttaq Tue May 21, 2013 11:51 am

Some things you should know...

1. I'm often around at roughly on from 10 to 3 Melbourne time, Australia (too lazy to convert to EST). Occasionaly I might be on beforehand if I feel like it.

2. Since this is a Pyschic gym, I'm gonna have a few special tricks up my sleeve...

3. Because I'll be on for such a long time (usually) I can take on many challengers. Another thing you should know is that you may only challenge me once or twice a day, depending on my mood and what happens in battle (read: hax galore).

4. If you have already defeated Sir Flash you may choose to battle me for the badge again or pass. Whichever works for you. Remember to PM me if you are looking to challenge me.

5. Have fun and remember that brains > brawn.

ShaqAttaq

Back to top Go down

Shaq's Bizarre Gym of Psychonauts Empty Re: Shaq's Bizarre Gym of Psychonauts

Post  ShaqAttaq Thu May 23, 2013 10:35 pm

After quite a bit of testing I've found my wildcard mon to be a bit lacking. Changed it to something I've more experience using, surely it'll bring better results.

ShaqAttaq

Back to top Go down

Post  ShaqAttaq Sat May 25, 2013 3:54 pm

Due to the Pokemon City server crashing the program every time I try to enter, you'll have to look for me on the main server if you want a gym challenge. This will be until the issue is resolved. My main server name is [EXO]ShaqAttaq.

ShaqAttaq

Back to top Go down

Post  ShaqAttaq Tue May 28, 2013 4:33 pm

New problem. A few days ago PO has been acting...odd. I get DC'd often for no reason and usually the program crashes afterwards. Currently trying to fix the issue.

ShaqAttaq

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum