Pokemon City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Flaring Bug Type Gym

4 posters

Go down

Flaring Bug Type Gym Empty Flaring Bug Type Gym

Post  Flarez Thu Mar 28, 2013 9:38 pm

Bug Type Gym!
Hello all, im here to give you the details on where to find me and how to challenge me to a battle.
1.To find me im normally on the server from 5 pm till 8 pm- 10 pm AEST
If you have trouble finding me on a available time just post what time you normally get on below and we can organize something with no trouble.
2. I am the bug type gym leader so i will use only bug type pokemon except a wild card of my choice, which could be any Pokemon from the OU tier.
3. Attempts, now im not normally a busy gym leader but i have been lately but i think i should have time for 3 to 5 people a day to challenge me, maby 2 to 3 attempts for each person if i have time and if im in the mood king If you fail once, twice or several times. never give up. How do you think the worlds best trainer learnt if he didn't make mistakes?

But most importantly have fun enjoy your time in the league and be ready because its going to be a challenge! Very Happy

Bad news:
Sorry guys but this is news about my absences, i will be away from Friday- 29th till sunday 31st AEST i might be home early on Sunday all depends. but i will be ready to go for a battle when i get back!

Flarez

Back to top Go down

Flaring Bug Type Gym Empty I wanna challenge you

Post  Tahmeed Sun Apr 07, 2013 11:29 pm

I wanna challenge you but cant find you online :< ... could you tell me when u can come online in +6 GMT ? Thanx

Tahmeed

Back to top Go down

Flaring Bug Type Gym Empty Re: Flaring Bug Type Gym

Post  ~Juli~ Wed Apr 10, 2013 3:11 am

Hey I want to challenge you
I'm usually from 1 PM to 8 PM online

~Juli~

Back to top Go down

Post  Cozaah Thu May 09, 2013 6:03 pm

Hello, Flarez, the bug type gym leader.
I want to challenge your gym.
My ingame name is [TTE]Cozaah.
I'm usually on between 03:00PM-09:00PM and all day when it's weekend or don't have school a day.
I hope I get to challenge the gym if you have time.
You can also contact my skype - ImKozry if you want, and we can find a time to battle.

Cozaah

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum